I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 1, 2010

So it begins...

Helo Hello!
Well, this is an introductory post to my *new Blog!
*(by new, I mean stale and has been sitting here doing nothing since I joined some years ago...)

With any luck, I should be posting all kinds of stuff! Posts preferably... Drawings 'n' scribbles and stuff.

Sometimes the scribbles'll move as if by some unholy magic! Just stay calm... They'll be animations. I conjure them. I'm like a wizard, but lame, and I don't have a cape.

...yet..

So anyways! Thankyou for reading this, my first boggy-posty-thingy. Stuff'll be appearing soon.
Hope you're all having a great day!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment