I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 14, 2010

Slowing to a stop...

Okay, it seems I've well and truly dropped the ball on the Christmas illustration. I'm not sure when I'm going to update it again... hopefully soon.
Also given up on my topfest entry. I'll either start again or not do one because idea I currently have just isn't working.
Hopefully start again... We'll see...

In the meantime, here are some real estate agents. Jon Smith and Jane Doe.
I hear their service is No.1 in their particular suburb, with over something-or-other years combined experience!
WOW!




Hope everyone's having a great day,
-Daniel

1 comment:

  1. Bummer that your tropfest Idea didn't come to fruition. love the guns on cheesy real estate man.

    ReplyDelete