I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Oct 13, 2011

You can't waste a perfectly good beard #4

Heya everyone,
Sorry for the lack of blog updates for the past...month...
Things've been really hectic and I'm only now just reclaiming my life.
Quick rundown of the past 20-ish days: I've moved out of home and into an awesome shoebox in the middle of the city, I'm in the middle of learning new songs on the Ukulele (going as far as trying to put steel strings on a uke. It sounds awesome!) and I'm animating on a kick arse pilot (outside of regular boring/regular-income work)

Oh, and I also grew and shaved off my beard. Which brings us tooooo...

You can't waste a perfectly good beard, Video number 4!



Shot on a Canon 1100 DSLR. Audio recorded on a Behringer Podcasting kit hooked up to Audacity.
Had some real fun adding extra layers of sound effects and actually replacing the whole middle sections audio from scratch. (bathroom fan was on...)

I still haven't posted my animated monster loop from two months ago, so expect that soon. Also spooky loop'll be coming up soon, as well as video's of me covering songs (hopefully well, possibly badly) Also, now that I have my own place, I should get to draw a lot more.

Anyways it's about time for bed.
Hope everyone's having a truly fantastic week!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment