I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Feb 14, 2012

And then I went to Canada

Heya guys,
So just updating you on, well, stuff. I'm in Canada now.


I've been here a little over two weeks and am loving it!
I've been getting ready for this from before Christmas but didn't want to post it just in case it didn't happen.
BUT IT DID! And now I'm animating in an awesome studio with awesome people and it's awesome.

I'm still settling in but I have some blog posts planned so expect some stuff.

Hope you're all having a fantastic evening,
-Daniel

4 comments: