I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 3, 2012

No Kangaroos in Canada - A Song

Hi Guys,
Got a new song up. Well it's an old song, I wrote it about 6 months ago, but I've only just gotten around to recording it.



I tried to write it with both Aussie and Canadian jokes in mind. Outside of those two demographics I'm not sure how much of it makes sense...

Eh.. I like it anyways!

Hope you're all having a great day,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment