I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 19, 2010

Backwards Compatibility



I'm currently putting together a video for my Sister's 21'st, and this is the setup I've got going to get VHS footage onto my laptop. The video camera in the middle can't actually record onto mini DV tapes anymore, but can still work as a webcam and (fantastically!) can have RCA input and Firewire output simultaneously!
Workarounds are awesome! Anyways, stay tuned as my first ever stop motion is also now captured to digital format, and shall be hitting the interwebs very soon! ',:)
Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment