I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 22, 2010

A time almost forgotten

Here we are!
I take you back to a time long ago, when VHS tapes ruled the land, and 16:9 was a crazy-mans fantasy.
Not one, not four, but THREE poorly made animations created by myself and my siblings.
And by animations, I mean there's some animation in it... Anyway, you'll see.


I think that background's meant to make it look like a forrest... Also, we worked out we couldn't animate and talk at the same time, so we improvised.


This is my attempt at some serious animation. I think I tried copying the character design from chicken run. Tried...


Probably the most thought out and containing the most animation. Also, an intentional camera move! Crash zoom ahoy!

Hope you're all having a great day/night/inbetween,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment