I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 4, 2010

Comic #1





Yay, my first comic! Not everything I do is beard based, I just wrote this the morning after I filmed that beard video. Because it was suddenly very very VERY cold.
I haven't yet decided on a overall title though... But that'll come.

I'm quite pleased with the outcome though. On a clear day you can actually see Melbourne across the bay, though Mum informs me that it's not physically possible from the top of THAT particular hill because of the trees. -shrug-

Oh, and a big thanks to Ching Yee for selling me the AWESOME colored knitted hat at her garage sale! I've been wearing it everywhere.

Anyhoo, s'pose a good night's sleep is in order. Stay tuned as there's more new stuff (and plenty of previously un-posted old stuff) to come!
Hope you're all having an excellent night!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment