I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Sep 2, 2010

Never let a good beard go to waste.




So, I shaved my beard. I never intentionally grew one, I just got lazy and didn't shave for a couple of months.
Though it was kinda fun, and warm, I got a bit sick of it towards the end. Especially having to double check that food wasn't stuck in it.


At the same time, I couldn't just waste a perfectly good beard, now could I? So I made this... and now my face is cold... especially since it's winter.
I'm planning on making a comic about this. It'll be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment