I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 5, 2010

Days of Christmas - Day 5

All abord the Christmas ornament express!



I don't know why, but steam trains and Christmas've always gone together in my head.
When I was really little, my parents and I were in a local craft/nick-nack store, and I saw this fantastic christmas plate.
It had a completely decked out Christmas tree with a little town and a train around the base.
I must've picked it up or something, because I somehow managed to drop and break it. My parents were none too impressed with having to buy this broken plate, but mum glued it back together when we got home.

These days it lives on my bookshelf.



Also here's a close up of the passengers. (Just wondering, but who else made clothes peg reindeer at school/kindergarden?)



Hope everyone's having a great Sunday,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment