I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jan 18, 2011

Beard Video 3

Hey Everyone,
Tracey's coming back from holiday, so I thought removing my face scraggle'd be a good idea.



And now my head hurts, so I'm off to bed.
Should go back and count how many times I slapped myself in the face, but that can wait for another post :)
Hope everyone had a great start to the week,
-Daniel

*Edited using Quicktime Pro and Audacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment