I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jan 29, 2011

Morningsworld

Hey everyone, just a quick post.

I little while ago I was asked to take a photo for a website, All the mornings of the world.

The idea was that on monday, january 24th 2011, at 7:59 am, a whole bunch of people from all over the world took a photo.
This was my contribution. I was on the tram on the way to work, in the rain.



It was really interesting to see the other photographs people took, especially the ones in the same timezone as you.
Here's the link again. Check it out if you have a bit of time. (due to the added hour of daylight savings, mine appears in +11 timezone)
http://www.morningsworld.fr/

Hope everyone's having a great weekend,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment