I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jan 27, 2011

Sketch Dump

Howdey folks,
The portable office that is my backpack was getting a bit heavy, so to lighten the load I've digitised one of the full sketchbooks that was in there. These are the best bits, photoshopped together with textures and shading.



These date from about September through to December of last year, give or take.
Popper posts coming soon,
hope you're having a great Thursday!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment