I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jun 24, 2011

Youth animation, scribbles, and why I haven't done those requests...

So, sorry for the lack of...well, everything, but I've been super busy the past few weeks.

Firstly, I was hired by 'Committee for Geelong' to make some short animations for a presentation relating to a project for helping out youths with troubled upbringings.



It's not the usual tone I work with, but I think it worked out pretty well for the timeframe I had. It was really interesting making something dramatic. The music track is 'A Time To Mourn' by Charles Schlacter from royaltyfreemusiclibrary.com.

Also I've been flat chat animating on a pilot, which has been super dooper fun!

...and I know I haven't gotten to the rest of those drawing requests, but I'm getting to them! Really I am.
I just need to sleep a bit first...

in the meantime, here's a couple of sketches I scribbled.



Hope everyone's having a great night,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment