I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 10, 2011

Dec Daily 10 - Limericks

Heya all!
I found an internet cafe near home, but alas, have no visuals to post.
...well, that's not entirely true. See I made a video last night of me singing with the intention of posting that, but it's so very terrible that I decided against it.
Instead, for today's post, I'll give you a limerick:

A cupcacke was found on the floor,
of a room that housed a large boar.
T'was sprinkly and pink,
But boy did it stink,
As it's filling was meaty and raw.

The Boar was crazy indeed,
It thought itself as a steed,
It'd gallop around,
Its mane combed and bound,
and only on dice would it feed.

...riiiiigh...
Marginally better than a video of me singing, but if I don't have anything better for tomorrow I may have to resort to the video.

We'll see...
Hope everyone's having a great weekend,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment