I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 9, 2011

Dec Daily 9 - Green Green Green

Happy Friday!
A quick sketch done on the back of some banner amends at work.


I've found a really nice brand of pencils for roughs. (link)
They're big and fat like my wacom stylus and they're designed not to have the lead inside shatter if they live in the bottom of your bag. Also, it's fun to choose different colors to rough in.

Sorry for the huge swings in post quality but I'm just a but on the flat side today. Probably because I stayed at work till 10:30 last night finishing yesterdays post. 
Maybe...

And my laptop's still not back... so weekend posts'll be interesting...
If I had any foresight I'd've done extras and time delayed them. But that would require organisation. Something I very rarely have.

Anyways, have an awesome weekend!
-Daniel


No comments:

Post a Comment