I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 8, 2011

Dec Daily 8 -The Siblings Shanahan

Hey there Dudes and Dudettes,
Today's illustration is...


Katie and Steven (Shaggy) Shanahan are barrel loads of awesome. Katies Webcomic Shurb Monkeys is fantastically funny, as is Shaggy's Talking to the Camera.

Sounding familiar? This is probably because back in July I posted about their kickstarter project Silly Kingdom. Welp, it's now 5 months later and the comic has not only been made, but made awesome.

These guys do amazing work. I could go on and on about how inspiring they are.

Oh, here's the original scan with photoshop scribbling over the top. Originally it was going to have a big evil u-stream chat thing in the background, but I couldn't get it to work.
The above was then inked in Flash and colored in Photoshop.


That's me for today,
Hope you've all had a super day,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment