I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 7, 2011

Dec Daily 7 - Zoetrope

Hi Diddly dee,
As mentioned before my laptop's getting fixed, so I've had to find alternative ways to animate.


Made from a bin from officeworks suspended from my microphone stand by an old shoelace. And because I used a whiteboard marker I can re-use it.
The great thing is that not only does the bin have the slits pre-made, it also allows for exactly for a 16 frame loop.
Hope everyone's having a great day,
-Daniel

2 comments: