I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 20, 2011

Dec Daily 18 - Swamp Molusk

Okay, I'm totally cheating on this one, but I can't stay up any longer. This is a mocumentary I made back at university. This was made back in 2007 if I recall. It follows the trials of the rare (and suspicioulys basketball looking) Swamp Mollusk.



Wow... I forgot how prevalent 3:4 aspect ratio was back then... And how crappy the upload was.
And yes, that is me trying to sound like David Attenborough/Stephen Fry.
...sooo very tired....

I give up. This is all I have tonight,
Have a great tomorrow everyone,
-Daniel



No comments:

Post a Comment