I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jan 5, 2012

Happy 2012! (Or: what happened to you doing something a day for December?)


Hey everyone,
Welp, guess it goes without saying that I, in fact, did NOT complete a post for every day of December.
I made 18 posts and then... well.. stopped.
OH! Happy new year, by the way! It being 2012 now 'n' all. Hope everyone hand a splendid Christmas/Holiday/End of year break/Whatever. It being summer here the wether went really blisteringly rubbish for a couple of days, but it's quite pleasant now.

Oh, I got an iPhone recently. As a christmas/going away present to myself. 
I did a terrible thing to it though...
I installed Garageband onto it... 
And then this happened... In all it's multitrack reverb-heavy stereophonic goodness...


Dream a little Dream of me - original by Mamma Cass

So yeah... that's me singing (I call it singing because that what it most resembles) and playing the uke.
There's also a feature that lets you have the audio run through a virtual amp, so my uke sounded like an electric guitar for parts. 

Anywhoosle, I'm going to try for some sort of regularity to posting, but it seems every time I define a timeframe it all falls apart. 
So yeah, expect stuff, but don't expect when. But soon. Hopefully...

Hope you're all having a great day,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment