I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Feb 28, 2012

Wildlife

Heya everyone,

At work here, a common topic of inter-continental discussion is animals. 
It's been fun bringing up Google images of Kangaroos, Cockatoos, Brush tailed possums, and the ever terrifying Cassowary.


In return I've been told about moose (which is apparently the plural for a single mosse. Like sheep) and beavers and racoons. And though I haven't seen so much as a squirrel yet, I decided to have a go at drawing them based off what I've been told.


Mosse are apparently grumpy. Like woke up on the wrong side of bed and stood on an entire lego set at five in the morning grumpy.
I drew the beaver and racoon to match. 


And I thought the beaver and platypus were a nice counterpart to each other.




...and this is Batman getting ready to take a dump...


 That's all for now. Still working on that song I mentioned. Needs about a verse and a half before it's finished. Also planning on filming another beard video today (fingers crossed)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to play in the SNOW because it SNOWED and there hasn't been much SNOW but there's SNOW here right now and it's SNNNNOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're SNOW all having a great day SNOW!
-Dan - SNOW!!! -iel



No comments:

Post a Comment