I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Mar 1, 2012

You can't waste a perfectly good beard #5

Heya everyone!
Once again I have de-bearded.



Sorry for the low quality. I recorded this off my phone.
I've been hanging out for a decent slab of snow for sooooo long!
That morning we made a snowman and I did a snow angel and we had a snowball fight! SNOW!!!

Hope you're all having a terrific day,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment