I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Mar 27, 2012

Dr Sketchy's

Hey howdey hey!

Something you may or may not know is I've never really done life drawing.
We had a short 4 week stint of it at uni, but seeing as the first class resulted in me running out of the studio and headlong into a wall I'ce been hesitant to go back.

I know it'll improve my drawing and the human body is nothing to be ashamed of, but my tiny little brain just wasn't ready for that.

So, for the first time ever I've been to life drawing!
...clothed life drawing, but life drawing none the less.





Sorry for the dodgy quality. My phone is currently serving as my scanner, video camera and photo machine.

Dr Sketchy's in Halifax have hosted it twice since I've been here and It's great fun.
I don't always draw exactly what I see, and sometimes outright just cartoonify the model, but it's fun and I'm drawing and that's the main thing.

Hope everyone's day is being splendid,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment