I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Jan 12, 2012

Nerd Trivia Relex

Hey everyone,
Been cleaning out and packing up my apartment and found this that I never posted...



Yup. I'm sure we've all done it. 
This was from an actually situation back at the banner ad place. I finished up there at the end of last year and have some very very VERY exciting stuff lined up for this year. Hence the packing of the apartment.
 Sorry, I will tell you soon. I honestly will. I just feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment and...
Just, don't worry. I'll tell you soon.

Hope you're all having a great day,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment