I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Oct 28, 2010

New job, new desk, new pictures

Well! What a week it's been so far!
Started my first week at my new job creating banner ads.
I haven't tweened so much text in my hole life! But it's good. The people there are friendly.

There is one thing though...
Maybe it's from years of filling up sketchbooks, but I just can't seem to tolerate large spaces of white. So, in preparation of this upcoming October 31st, I decided to populate my little corner of office space.





Also, my preoccupation with snot, phlegm, mucus and most forms of congestion seems to be continuing.
There's just something intriguing about the way it holds together with itself. It'll stretch and squash, but'll always return back to it's original shape... weird...



Hope you're all having a great evening,
Coming up next; cycling, Melbourne, and the convergence of the two.
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment