I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Nov 6, 2010

Portrait of Tracey

A portrait of my sweet wonderful girlfriend, Tracey, based off her current Facebook profile pic.



We've been going out for almost 5 years now (5 years exactly later this month actually) and she's just the greatest!
She was one of the main characters in my first real aniamtion back in highschool, and has been there with me though thick and thin, good and bad, yummy chocolate and the dodgy kind.

She's great, and I love her! Just wanted to say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment