I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Nov 4, 2010

More face de-fuzzying

I'm trying not to make this blog about my beards, but I accidentally let it grow again.
And then I couldn't NOT try another video thing. But then I couldn't think of anything, so it got bigger....
Bottom line is, I've got a new beard video to share. I think this one looks more discomfortable than the previous.
Discomfortable? Surely that's not a word. -shrug-



BONUS DRIVEL! Me being an idiot in front of the camera! Hooray!



Hope you're all having a great evening,
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment