I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 1, 2010

Days of Christmas - Day 1

I realised yesterday that it's 24 days 'till Christmas, so I thought I'd start a christmas illustration, and add to it every day leading up to Christmas.

Day one - The tree. Christmas hasn't really begun 'till you've got your tree up. We don't have ours yet though...



Hope everyone's having a great day Wednesday!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment