I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Mar 25, 2011

High Distinction

Heya everyone,
Sorry for the sudden lack of blog updates. I got a bit sick for a while there and everything came to a stop. Stupid virus...
But, am much better now and back at work.

Bit of a lunchtime illustration. Someone I know made a hip-thrust gesture while expressing her confidence of a High Distinction she's hoping to get at uni. (you know who you are...) Thought it'd be a a fun drawing to get back in the swing of things.



Anyways, hoping to get back into Illustration Friday and get to cleaning up that animation I'm working on so more posts to come soon.
Hope everyone's having a great Friday,
Weekend ahoy!
-Daniel

2 comments: