This week's been like a dream. More specifically: it's been like I wasn't sure if I was asleep for most of it and I've come out of it feeling confused. Yup, dreams are like that. But guess what!?
This is my submissions for Loop-de-loop, a monthly animation challenge. A rocketeer and his not so carbon neutral traveling accomplice.
I'm really happy with how this turned out. The run cycle has a bit of sloppiness to it (mostly because the legs change proportion I think) but it was my first real attempt at blasts of fire, which I think turned out pretty well. And thank to my little brother, Chris, for his awesome drumming.
It'll be screening at the loop bar next Tuesday as part of Loop-de-loop. For more details just follow the link back up above the video.
And in an effort to draw more, I've recently taken on some requests. Below is the list and I'll be posting them here as I does 'em.
Which'll be much easier now that my loop is outta the way :P
• Michael Lombardi Draw you and me reunited at last...in battle against an evil panda bear in a funny hat
• Sandra Chiang: yeah i want a rotten onion man meeting cherry radish lady, please!
• Allira Ebony: Zombie Jesus!
• Sebastian Berto :hello kitty jesus with slaughter mandibles and diamond exoskeleton
• Jc Reyes: draw little johnny actaully being funny..... take that!
• Timothy Merks: a giant overweight man being chased by a little leprechaun
• Ben Grimshaw: a voltron-like character fighting a giant grandma, on a volcanic planet
• Pol Sigerson: a live squid coming out of a plastic bag in zero gravity.
• Aaron Burton: you stalking the original Where's Wally in a bid to replace him
• Nicholas Lynn: "A man who ponders life in a world with space dinosaurs"
• Lana Hampson: Rod dancing
• Ben McEwen: Draw yourself drawing Grimshaw drawing Marta drawing you...
So yeah. Expect more stuff to come.
Hope everyone's had a great week and will ave a truly spectacular weekend.
(This blog post was brought to you by the Geelong regional railway station. Think nowhere, Think Geelong)