I'm an Australian animator from Melbourne living and working in Halifax, Canada.

Currently Animation Supervisor for Copernicus Studio Inc., I amuse myself by terrifying the locals with ukulele fuelled spontaneous sing-alongs and using snow as shaving equipment.

If you want to see more you can check out webbot15.com, and we've also got a nice bunch of links below that'll take you wherever you want to go.

Dec 3, 2011

Dec Daily 3 - A crazy couple of days

Heya everyone,
Sorry this post is a tad very late. It's been a bit mental since yesterday morning...



It's all still a bit of a jumble but the main points seem to include dancing to almost collapse, cardboard constructed battle armour, lawn bowls, bowties, car boots and ukelele playing.
...yeah, that sounds right.

It was wonderful catching up with so many old friends, and singing on public transport with new ones. Drinking and bowling with work colleges, and daggy dancing and singing yourself hoarse with your family.

Sorry if my clarity's off. It's almost four in the morning.
And as much as I would've loved to've gone to that warhouse party, I honestly don't think my aching head would've made it very fun. Also I would've been far too worried about someone getting hurt in the boot of the car. I could think of nothing worse than something like that going wrong.
oooookaaaay... sleep time. Definitely.
Catch you later today for more fun and excitement!
-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment